Who we are:
MojoHire is a Silicon Valley-based talent intelligence software dedicated to helping recruiting teams discover the best people. Our AI technology is already used by trusted brands. Our team has just emerged from a number of years of core product development with some of our trusted customers and we are scaling up sales and marketing rapidly.
Details of the Role:
MojoHire is seeking a Director of Marketing to drive marketing strategy, develop an integrated marketing plan, and lead marketing execution. This is a very exciting leadership opportunity to work with a talented team, build an awesome brand, and rise quickly to an executive leadership role in HR Tech. This role is also an excellent opportunity to develop the skills to being a fully-fledged CMO. It’s also a roll where you will need to roll up your sleeves to help get things done!
As the Director of Marketing, you will report directly to the MojoHire CRO, be responsible for long-term strategic marketing efforts, manage execution of your own plan, and work closely with Sales, Operations, Product, Engineering and Executive leadership.
- 10+ years working in the start-up SaaS Marketing space in HR Tech
- Prior experience developing and delivering an integrated marketing strategy/roadmap at a SaaS company
- Dynamic personality with ability to work independently and “roll up sleeves” to move projects forward
- Ability to thrive in a Player/Coach capacity
- Creative problem solver with experience in fast paced ambiguous environments
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Big picture thinker, understands brand equity in the HR Tech world with a strong strategy background
- Experience managing multiple marketing vendors (PR, Events, Campaigns, Branding, Content, Demand Generation, Paid Media)
- Understanding of the HR Technology industry (ideally with a Recruitment focus) is a major plus
- Develop a long-term marketing strategy in conjunction with external consultants and senior leadership team
- Procure vendors and manage these relationships (PR, Events, Campaigns, Branding, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Paid Media)
- Focus on a quick-wins plan with the Sales team (deals in flight)
- Drive creative teams and work with content marketing experts to deliver meaningful results
- Develop an Event marketing plan and attend events with Sales teams
- Work as core member of the exec team (Provide input across the organization)
- BA or BS with relevant experience in Marketing or Business Administration
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Full Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance, and 401k plan + matching
- Fully remote role (Travel may be required as necessary)