Manager, Sales Development
MojoHire, a Silicon Valley startup, is poised to disrupt the $240B HR and talent technology industry. We’re a new category of Talent Intelligence technology that’s reinventing the HR tech stack. Mojohire empowers and unites technology, making clunky systems easy-to-use, providing intelligent access to all company HR data, and instantly matchs the best candidates to the right roles. We’re proven to dramatically increase talent acquisition team productivity and break down silos, both in data and people. MojoHire delivers results through innovative product experiences for all users involved in the recruiting and talent management process.
The Manager of Sales Development is a pivotal role for MojoHire, and our go-to-market and pipeline generation process. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and a documented self-starter. You’ll be walking into an environment with minimal existing infrastructure, and you’ll have the opportunity to build out the necessary processes and tools, and eventually build a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your own vision of sales development with high growth possibilities, and the influence to help build out the broader sales processes.
This is a full-time position. Come and join our dynamic and growing company.
- Qualify and book sales meetings from Marketing Qualified Leads
- Develop the process for outbound lead generation using both email and phone calls
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual metrics (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Work with sales and marketing to help define our pipeline strategy and processes to improve productivity and eventually scale growth of the team
- Assist in training and sales enablement materials
- Build out an SDR team as we grow
- 3+ years of quota carrying B2B enterprise sales development experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and other key metrics
- Strong experience working with modern sales tech stack, and preferably Hubspot
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of SaaS sales process
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ years of sales management experience in a high-tech startup environment
- Experience Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment
- Experience selling into HR/Talent Acquisition
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.